Standard Studio & Deluxe Room 6 Nights6 Nights FROM $1190per person*
Paradise Koh Yao & Cape Sienna Combo
10 nights + up to $1750 Bonus Value
$1390 per person
Book by 20 Dec!
- 10 Nights in 2 Unique Locations
- Return Airfares & Airport Transfers
- Buffet Breakfast Daily at Both Resorts
- Introductory Thai Massage Per Guest
Why We Love It
- Infinity Pool and Spa
- Idyllic Island Location
- Pristine Private Beach
- Traditional Thai-Inspired Design
My Thailand Package Inclusions and Exclusive Bonuses
MyThailand Combo Package Inclusions
- 5 Nights in a Standard Studio at the Paradise Koh Yao
- 5 Nights in a Sea View Studio at Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas
- Return economy airfares to Phuket including checked luggage^
- Return launch transfers from Marina to Paradise Koh Yao
- Return transfers to Cape Sienna in Phuket
- Buffet breakfast daily at both resorts
$1750 BONUS VALUE
The Paradise Koh Yao:
- One half day snorkeling beach boat trip per guest*
- One introductory Thai Massage per guest
- One introductory yoga session per guest
- Half day mountain bike rental per guest
- Half day Kayak self tour
- Resort's Manager Welcome Party with drinks & bar snacks
- Complimentary WiFi in resort & guest room
Cape Sienna Hotel & Villa's:
- 2 signature cocktails at Vanilla Skybar per guest
- 4pm late check-out
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket in room upon arrival
- Exclusive MyThailand VIP Concierge Services:
- Meet & greet upon arrival, assistance through baggage claim and escort to the immigration fast track, VIP arrival lounge including a variety of quality food and beverages including tea & coffee. Porter services.
- VIP Executive Departure Lounge with complimentary snacks & beverages, access to WiFi Internet services, plus Thai massage services in Phuket
- Exclusive MyThailand Tour Booklet with amazing savings on popular local tours, activities & attractions
Valid for travel: 25 April - 20 June 2018; 10 July - 20 September 2018; 4 - 31 October 2018
Add from $400 per person for travel: Now - 10 December 2017
Add from $500 per person for travel: 25 January - 25 March 2018
UPGRADE to a Superior Studio at Paradise Koh Yao & a Sea View Deluxe at Cape Sienna from $100pp!
UPGRADE to a Jacuzzi Studio at Paradise Koh Yao & a Sea View Jacuzzi Junior Suite at Cape Sienna from $300pp!
UPGRADE to a Plunge Pool Deluxe at Paradise Koh Yao & a Sea View Honeymoon Suite at Cape Sienna from $500pp!
UPGRADE to a Pool Villa at Paradise Koh Yao & a Sea View Grand Suite at Cape Sienna from $1000pp!
School holiday packages available during the year at an additional surcharge, please call a friendly My Thailand consultant for a quote!
Arriving to the unspoiled island of Koh Yao Noi by speed-boat is the perfect start to your holiday. Guests come back to Paradise Koh Yao again and again to enjoy peace and quiet in this stunning remote island hideaway.
Located in Phang Nga Bay this area is known for films such as “The Beach” with Leonardo DiCaprio and James Bond’s “The Man with the Golden Gun”. Relax on the sandy beaches surrounded by rainforest and limestone cliffs, enjoy the clear warm water and wall to wall sunshine.
Paradise Koh Yao is a boutique resort and spa offering villas and studios nestled amongst 400 metres of private untouched beach providing year round natural luxury. The accommodation is spacious and airy, with contemporary, sleek furnishings enhancing a wonderful night’s sleep. Boasting views over the Andaman Sea and Thai-inspired architecture, some rooms offering private pools and Jacuzzis.
This Koh Yao Noi Island resort is ideal for a romantic getaway or honeymoon. Take walks next to the ocean, enjoy a candlelit dinner or a couple’s spa treatment. If you want to explore together go on a local village tour, go snorkelling or get out on the water in a canoe!
If you want to go further afield why not go SCUBA diving, jungle trekking, rock climbing, fishing or biking? Or relax on the idyllic beach with a good book. The choice is yours.
- 350 square meter infinity-edge swimming pool
- Children's pool
- The Paradise Spa
- Seafood Terrace Restaurant
- Al Fresco Restaurant
- Beach Bar
- Diving & snorkelling
- Rock climbing & lessons
- Aqua Skipper
- Mountain biking
- Guided jungle & elephant trekking
- Excursions, island hopping, fishing trips, village tours
Some of the services and facilities above may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees on certain facilities/services may apply.
- Tropical semi-outdoor bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- CD/DVD/music system
- In-room safe
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Mosquito net
Some of the amenities above may not be available in all rooms. Fees on certain amenities/services may apply.
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 3 ARE NOT PERMITTED AT CAPE SIENNA HOTEL & VILLAS.
Depending on your flight schedule, a stopover/s may be required in Singapore. This is not included in the package price. Please talk to your MyThailand specialist for options & more information.
^AIRFARES are based on promotional Air Asia economy class fares. Flights are via Kuala Lumpur and may not operate daily. Cannot stay longer than 1 month after departure from point of origin. Prices are subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays.
*Half Day Snorkeling Trip: National park fee payable locally for complimentary beach shuttle day.
Heather, We have just arrived back from a 10 day package in Phuket. I wanted to say thank you, as your service and organisation were perfect from start to finish. We had a wonderful time and were very well looked after by Joy and our drivers in Phuket. Our hotel was also great. Will definitely recommend your packages to family and friends. Regards, Debbie.
Recently we took an 8 night 'My Thailand' trip. We were extremely impressed with all aspects and it represented outstanding value as it included return international flights, accommodation and a number of extras. We stayed at Double Tree by Hilton at Surin Beach, north of Patong. The deluxe suite was spacious, well appointed and very clean. The meals, including daily buffet breakfast offered great variety and value. The staff at the hotel were exceptionally polite, helpful and friendly. Extras such as 'fast tracking' through immigration and transfers to and from the airport by private car was great, especially after a long flight. The voucher booklet offering discounts on tours and activities was also good value. Thank you to the staff at 'My Thailand'. All bookings and queries were dealt with immediately and efficiently. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending 'My Holiday' Centre and look forward to booking another holiday with you. Kaye and Peter
Jay, We were very impressed with your company's deal. Accomodation very good. Staff in Thailand very helpful & friendly. Organisation from your company excellent. Many thanks, Kaye & Peter S