Standard Studio & Deluxe Room 6 Nights6 Nights FROM $1190per person*
Paradise Koh Yao
9 nights + up to $2750 Bonus Value
$1190 per person
Book by 24 Apr!
- Return Flights and Resort Transfers
- 8 Nights at Paradise Koh Yao + Stopover
- Half Day Snorkelling for 2 Guests
- Introductory Yoga Session
Why We Love It
- Infinity Pool and Spa
- Idyllic Island Location
- Pristine Private Beach
- Traditional Thai-Inspired Design
My Thailand Package Inclusions and Exclusive Bonuses
MyThailand Package Inclusions
- 8 Nights in a Standard Studio at Paradise Koh Yao
- 1 Night in a Deluxe Room at Marina Express - Aviator
- Return economy airfares flying Scoot including checked luggage^
- Buffet Breakfast Daily
- Return Airport/Resort Transfers~
$2750 Bonus Value
- Half Day Snorkelling Boat Trip at Paradise Koh Yao
- Half Day Kayak Self Tour at Paradise Koh Yao#
- Half Day Mountain Bike Rental at Paradise Koh Yao
- Complimentary dinner for 2 guests
- Bonus Introductory Yoga Session per person
- Exclusive MyThailand VIP Concierge Services
- Meet and greet on arrival
- VIP return airport/resort private car transfers
- Complimentary My Thailand tote bag containing a sarong, cap, organic aloe vera after sun lotion and insect repellent on arrival in Thailand
- Fast track Immigration assistance OR VIP Executive Departure Lounge with complimentary snacks and beverages, access to Wi-Fi Internet services and Thai massage services at Phuket
- Exclusive My Thailand Tour Booklet with amazing savings on popular local tours, activities and attractions
Valid for travel: 26 April - 20 June 2017; 10 July - 20 September 2017; 3 - 31 October 2017.
Arriving to the unspoiled island of Koh Yao Noi by speed-boat is the perfect start to your holiday. Guests come back to Paradise Koh Yao again and again to enjoy peace and quiet in this stunning remote island hideaway.
Located in Phang Nga Bay this area is known for films such as “The Beach” with Leonardo DiCaprio and James Bond’s “The Man with the Golden Gun”. Relax on the sandy beaches surrounded by rainforest and limestone cliffs, enjoy the clear warm water and wall to wall sunshine.
Paradise Koh Yao is a boutique resort and spa offering villas and studios nestled amongst 400 metres of private untouched beach providing year round natural luxury. The accommodation is spacious and airy, with contemporary, sleek furnishings enhancing a wonderful night’s sleep. Boasting views over the Andaman Sea and Thai-inspired architecture, some rooms offering private pools and Jacuzzis.
This Koh Yao Noi Island resort is ideal for a romantic getaway or honeymoon. Take walks next to the ocean, enjoy a candlelit dinner or a couple’s spa treatment. If you want to explore together go on a local village tour, go snorkelling or get out on the water in a canoe!
If you want to go further afield why not go SCUBA diving, jungle trekking, rock climbing, fishing or biking? Or relax on the idyllic beach with a good book. The choice is yours.
- 350 square meter infinity-edge swimming pool
- Children's pool
- The Paradise Spa
- Seafood Terrace Restaurant
- Al Fresco Restaurant
- Beach Bar
- Diving & snorkelling
- Rock climbing & lessons
- Aqua Skipper
- Mountain biking
- Guided jungle & elephant trekking
- Excursions, island hopping, fishing trips, village tours
Some of the services and facilities above may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees on certain facilities/services may apply.
- Tropical semi-outdoor bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- CD/DVD/music system
- In-room safe
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Mosquito net
Some of the amenities above may not be available in all rooms. Fees on certain amenities/services may apply.
#Half Day Snorkelling Boat Trip: Additional national park fee is payable locally for Half Day Snorkelling at Paradise Koh Yao.
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Depending on your flight schedule, a stopover/s may be required in Singapore. This is not included in the package price. Please talk to your MyThailand specialist for options & more information.
^Airfares are based on promotional Scoot economy class fares. Flights are via Singapore and may not operate daily. Cannot stay longer than 1 month after departure from point of origin. Prices are subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays.
Additional My Thailand Packages at the Paradise Koh Yao
Heather, We have just arrived back from a 10 day package in Phuket. I wanted to say thank you, as your service and organisation were perfect from start to finish. We had a wonderful time and were very well looked after by Joy and our drivers in Phuket. Our hotel was also great. Will definitely recommend your packages to family and friends. Regards, Debbie.
Recently we took an 8 night 'My Thailand' trip. We were extremely impressed with all aspects and it represented outstanding value as it included return international flights, accommodation and a number of extras. We stayed at Double Tree by Hilton at Surin Beach, north of Patong. The deluxe suite was spacious, well appointed and very clean. The meals, including daily buffet breakfast offered great variety and value. The staff at the hotel were exceptionally polite, helpful and friendly. Extras such as 'fast tracking' through immigration and transfers to and from the airport by private car was great, especially after a long flight. The voucher booklet offering discounts on tours and activities was also good value. Thank you to the staff at 'My Thailand'. All bookings and queries were dealt with immediately and efficiently. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending 'My Holiday' Centre and look forward to booking another holiday with you. Kaye and Peter
Jay, We were very impressed with your company's deal. Accomodation very good. Staff in Thailand very helpful & friendly. Organisation from your company excellent. Many thanks, Kaye & Peter S