Standard Studio & Deluxe Room 9 Nights9 Nights FROM $1340per person*
Paradise Koh Yao
6 nights + up to $1500 Bonus Value
$1190 per person
Book by 30 Apr!
- 5 Nights at Paradise Koh Yao
- 1 Night at Marina Express Aviator
- Return Airfares & Airport Transfers
- Half Day Snorkeling Boat Trip
Why We Love It
- Infinity Pool and Spa
- Idyllic Island Location
- Pristine Private Beach
- Traditional Thai-Inspired Design
My Thailand Package Inclusions and Exclusive Bonuses
MyThailand Package Inclusions
- 5 Nights in a Standard Studio at Paradise Koh Yao
- 1 Night in a Deluxe Room at Marina Express-Aviator-Phuket Airport
- Return economy airfares to Phuket including 20kg checked luggage per person^
- Return airport transfers, plus return boat transfers
- Arrival or departure airport transfers to/from Marina Express Aviator
$1500 Bonus Value
- One half day snorkeling boat trip per person (National Park fee payable locally)
- One introductory Thai Massage per person
- One introductory Yoga session per person
- Half day Kayak self tour
- Complimentary mini bar replenished daily (soft drinks, juice, water & snacks)
- Resort Manager Welcome Party with drinks & bar snacks
- Complimentary WiFi
- Exclusive MyThailand VIP Concierge Services:
- Meet & greet upon arrival, assistance through baggage claim and escort to the immigration fast track, VIP arrival lounge including a variety of quality food and beverages including tea & coffee. Porter services.
- VIP Executive Departure Lounge with complimentary snacks & beverages, access to WiFi Internet services, plus Thai massage services in Phuket
- Exclusive MyThailand Tour Booklet with amazing savings on popular local tours, activities & attractions
Valid for travel: 25 April - 20 June 2018; 10 July - 20 September 2018; 4 - 31 October 2018
UPGRADE to a Superior Studio from $50 per person!
UPGRADE to a Jacuzzi Studio from $100 per person!
UPGRADE to a Plunge Pool Deluxe Room from $250 per person!
UPGRADE to a Pool Villa from $600 per person!
Arriving to the unspoiled island of Koh Yao Noi by speed-boat is the perfect start to your holiday. Guests come back to Paradise Koh Yao again and again to enjoy peace and quiet in this stunning remote island hideaway.
Located in Phang Nga Bay this area is known for films such as “The Beach” with Leonardo DiCaprio and James Bond’s “The Man with the Golden Gun”. Relax on the sandy beaches surrounded by rainforest and limestone cliffs, enjoy the clear warm water and wall to wall sunshine.
Paradise Koh Yao is a boutique resort and spa offering villas and studios nestled amongst 400 metres of private untouched beach providing year round natural luxury. The accommodation is spacious and airy, with contemporary, sleek furnishings enhancing a wonderful night’s sleep. Boasting views over the Andaman Sea and Thai-inspired architecture, some rooms offering private pools and Jacuzzis.
This Koh Yao Noi Island resort is ideal for a romantic getaway or honeymoon. Take walks next to the ocean, enjoy a candlelit dinner or a couple’s spa treatment. If you want to explore together go on a local village tour, go snorkelling or get out on the water in a canoe!
If you want to go further afield why not go SCUBA diving, jungle trekking, rock climbing, fishing or biking? Or relax on the idyllic beach with a good book. The choice is yours.
- 350 square meter infinity-edge swimming pool
- Children's pool
- The Paradise Spa
- Seafood Terrace Restaurant
- Al Fresco Restaurant
- Beach Bar
- Diving & snorkelling
- Rock climbing & lessons
- Aqua Skipper
- Mountain biking
- Guided jungle & elephant trekking
- Excursions, island hopping, fishing trips, village tours
Some of the services and facilities above may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees on certain facilities/services may apply.
- Tropical semi-outdoor bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- CD/DVD/music system
- In-room safe
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Mosquito net
Some of the amenities above may not be available in all rooms. Fees on certain amenities/services may apply.
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares are based on promotional Air Asia economy class fares. Flights are via Kuala Lumpur and may not operate daily. Cannot stay longer than 1 month after departure from point of origin. Prices are subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays.
Additional My Thailand Packages at the Paradise Koh Yao
Heather, We have just arrived back from a 10 day package in Phuket. I wanted to say thank you, as your service and organisation were perfect from start to finish. We had a wonderful time and were very well looked after by Joy and our drivers in Phuket. Our hotel was also great. Will definitely recommend your packages to family and friends. Regards, Debbie.
Recently we took an 8 night 'My Thailand' trip. We were extremely impressed with all aspects and it represented outstanding value as it included return international flights, accommodation and a number of extras. We stayed at Double Tree by Hilton at Surin Beach, north of Patong. The deluxe suite was spacious, well appointed and very clean. The meals, including daily buffet breakfast offered great variety and value. The staff at the hotel were exceptionally polite, helpful and friendly. Extras such as 'fast tracking' through immigration and transfers to and from the airport by private car was great, especially after a long flight. The voucher booklet offering discounts on tours and activities was also good value. Thank you to the staff at 'My Thailand'. All bookings and queries were dealt with immediately and efficiently. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending 'My Holiday' Centre and look forward to booking another holiday with you. Kaye and Peter
Jay, We were very impressed with your company's deal. Accomodation very good. Staff in Thailand very helpful & friendly. Organisation from your company excellent. Many thanks, Kaye & Peter S