Win a Thailand Holiday Terms & Conditions
1. These are the terms and conditions (Terms), including the conditions of entry, which apply to a trade promotion (Promotion) being conducted by Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd (ABN 86 119 314 377), trading as My Holiday Centre (Promoter), of Suite 127a, Level 1 Oasis Centre, Victoria Avenue, Broadbeach, Queensland, 4218, telephone number 07 5555 8888. My Holiday Centre Pty Ltd is a licensed travel agent.
2. By entering the Promotion, each entrant accepts these Terms and agrees that the Promotion will be conducted in accordance with, and the entrant’s rights will be governed by, these Terms.
3. The Promotion commences at 12.01am on Tuesday 13 September 2016 and closes at 11:59pm on Wednesday 30 November 2016 (Promotion Period). Entries will not be valid unless made during the Promotion Period.
4. Entry is free and is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the Promotion in accordance with the conditions of entry below. Employees of the Promoter (and associated companies) and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
5. The conditions of entry into the Promotion are as follows:
(a) entrants must enter their name and email address and submit it to be a valid entry for that days prize
(b) by submitting their email, entrants agree to become a subscriber of the Promoter (and its related companies), and give their consent to receiving electronic messages from the Promoter (and its related companies);
(c) by agreeing to become a subscriber of the Promoter (and its related companies), each entrant acknowledges and agrees that personal information obtained by the Promoter regarding each entrant will be used for the purposes of the Promotion and for the purposes of informing each entrant of other sales, promotions, offers or activities available from the Promoter (and its related companies) from time to time.
6. The major prize holiday is a trip for two to Thailand valued at $7000 including:
• 5 nights accommodation at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket
• Return economy class airfares for two adults flying Thai Airways International departing Sydney/Brisbane or Melbourne
• Return Airport/Resort Transfers
• Buffet Breakfast Daily for two
7. The major prize holiday is valid for 1 year from competition completion. Travel dates are subject to availability, and blackout periods may apply. Travel is valid for a maximum of two passengers in any one trip, and one passenger must be the winner. This prize is non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash, and will expire if not used by the dates referred to above.
8. The following are not included as part of the major prize holiday: all other out of pocket expenses including additional meals, beverages, laundry services, spending money, transfers, additional accommodation due to flight schedules, optional excursions, tipping, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs not expressly provided. The costs of obtaining any of these requirements are the responsibility of the prize winner and their travel companion.
9. The winner of the prize holiday must take the prizes as described and on the conditions stated in these Terms, and prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. To redeem daily prizes, winners will have to contact the Promoter with relevant postage details.
11. To book the prize holiday, the winner will have to contact the Promoter, and will be subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms.
13. The prize holiday package draw will take place at the Promoter’s offices at Suite 127a, Level 1 Oasis Centre, Victoria Avenue, Broadbeach QLD 4218 at 12.00pm on Thursday, 1 December 2016. Entrants to the prize holiday are not required to be present at the draw in order to win the prize. The first eligible entry randomly drawn from all entries received during the Promotion Period will be deemed the winner.
14. The major prize holiday winner will be notified in writing via email on Thursday 1 December 2016. The Prize winner will need to respond confirming details on that date. Non response from the prize winner will result in the prize being forfeit and another winner will be drawn randomly from the pool of entrants the following day.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, extend, delete or change the promotion without notice.
16. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage) by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these Terms by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any doubt, the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of the Promoter.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.